Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Racing Worm Bros



HEY! Where'd that picture go?
Someone in Canada has published this book.
I think I need to contact the wdoa legal dept. After we take them for every cent they got, we'll be able to fund the station into the next decade. Oh wait, they'll probaly pay in Canadian money and we won't last until 2009.
Well until the laywers get back to me , listen to the latest.
Worm Bros show
We've got live music from Wormtowns, own Belmondos, at the Kirkland.
And Phillys' own Mondo Topless, a band I never heard unitl that evening.
They blew my mind!
Also, we saluted the Patriots, oh well...
And a nod to The Crybabies, one of Wormtowns' best who are calling it quits.
It's like an Artie Party.
And also a couple of people passed away, we did our best to remember.
More to come in 2007, stay tuned.
LB

No comments: